Are you currently enrolled in UC3M’s Aerospace Engineering program, either pursuing your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree? If you’re gearing up to start working on your thesis and have deep concerns about the pressing issue of climate change, we want to offer you the opportunity to turn your worries into action in 3 steps. Continue reading!
“IDEAS FOR CLIMATE” CONTEST
- Submit your idea
- Take the time to research an interesting and original topic for your thesis related to the role of aerospace engineering in combating climate change and submit it using the form below.
- The next step will be sending us a detailed presentation about it to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Be creative!
- Judging and evaluation
- Our expert panel of judges will assess the submissions based on feasibility, potential impact, and creativity.
- The winning idea will be published on the UC3M website and become part of the Aircraft Operations Lab’s training programme for the development of this proposal into a TFG/TFM.
- Turning yout thesis into reality
- The winner will not only receive recognition and a UC3M gift, but also the opportunity to collaborate through their thesis with industry experts to bring their concepts to life.
Ideas can be submitted until 31 December.